Open A Donor Advised Fund
JCFW makes it easy for you to give TODAY to the organizations you care the most about. A Donor Advised Fund (DAF) can help you budget your philanthropic dollars and streamline your giving. You can make a large donation in one year, receive an immediate tax benefit, and then over time recommend grants to your favorite charitable organizations. With a DAF you can:
- Make a donation to JCFW in one tax year and receive the tax benefit
- Make grant recommendations the following year or years to nonprofit organizations that you continue to support
- You are supporting the local Jewish Community through your giving at the JCFW and through your grant recommendations
- You can recommend grants to any eligible US nonprofit organization
- Grants can be requested twice a month through our Online Donor Portal.
JCFW has a minimum of $1000 to open a new Donor Advised Fund, and the minimum grant recommendation has to be at least $100.
Please contact [email protected] for more information on the process.